What we offer
We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year.
At WFTFS, LLC we prefer to take a proactive vs. reactive approach to tax services. By keeping current on new tax laws and legislation, we are in a position to identify key tax planning opportunities that minimize both your current and future tax liabilities. We provide our individual and business clients with the taxation expertise and knowledge that they deserve throughout the year. Tax services offered include but are not limited to tax planning & return preparation for:
Tax Preparation Services
Preparing your own tax return can be extremely difficult with today’s complex tax code and may often leave you with more questions than answers.
These days, the majority of people and small businesses use a professional tax preparer to assist with the preparation of taxes. Even if you are just filing a simple return, the rules may change from year to year and it is easy to overlook these changes and submit an incorrect return. By doing your taxes yourself, you may also end up overlooking deductions and credits.
Individual Tax Preparation: Tax software’s have made it easier for people to prepare their own taxes, but there are still situations where it’s smart to bring in a pro because hiring a tax professional is the safe way to go. Also if you are confused by your taxes or have a lot of questions it’s probably a good idea to get solutions from a professional. Also if your tax preparer finds even one deduction or tax credit you may miss out on, it can easily exceed the cost to have a professional prepare your return. It saves your time too.
Our team has an extensive experience and expertise needed to minimize your tax liability and help you with your tax planning and preparation.
We can help you in the following areas of your tax planning and/or preparation:
Individual Tax Preparation
Multi state returns
Gift & Estate Tax Preparation
Business tax preparation:
- As a business owner, you’re busy developing new ideas and making sure your business runs smoothly. It is hard to keep up with the latest tax laws to find out which tax breaks you can take advantage of while focusing on everything it takes to run your day to day business activities and planning business growth.
- Our goal is to help your business succeed no matter what the economic climate is. From start-ups to large corporations, we have experience working with them all.
- Our thorough understanding of small business issues means your taxes will always be prepared accurately and timely.
- We guarantee prompt delivery of completed tax forms, so you won’t worry about meeting tax deadlines.
We have a strong and seasoned support staff to assist you with the following types of returns:
- S Corporation
- C Corporation
- Estate Tax
- Sales Taxes
- Payroll Taxes
Here are some links to help you learn more about PA taxes:
- PA Department of Taxation
- Tax Information for Individuals – Internal Revenue Service
- Business Taxes – Internal Revenue Service
If you’d like to receive more information about our Mainline Tax Preparation Services, please contact us today!